Hikvision DS-K1T341AMF Face Recognition Access Terminal
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Max.3000 faces capacity, Max.3000 fingerprints capacity, and Max.3000 cards
- Face Recognition Terminal, 4.3-inch LCD touch screen,2 Mega pixel wide-angle lens,Built-in Mifare card reading module
- Two-way audio with client software, indoor station, and master stationSupports TCP/IP
- Supports ISUP5.0, ISAPI
- Configuration via the web client
- Face recognition. Distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- Duration ＜ 0.2 s/User
- Accuracy rate ≥ 99%; IP65
The Hikvision DS-K1T341AMF Access control and Face Recognition Terminal is one in the new line of access control terminals that adopts the latest deep learning algorithm, which helps to recognize the face faster with higher accuracy. It also supports multiple authentication modes: face/card/fingerprint authentication, etc. It can be applied in multiple scenarios, such as buildings, enterprises, financial industries, and other important areas.
Using any of the multiple authentication modes the Hikvision DS-K1T341AMF Access control and Face Recognition Terminal can easily grant and restrict access, thereby enhancing the security of your homes or business.